CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 23, 2013

Facebook Fan Hop KaDoodle Bug Designs and Too Cute By Jessica



I have made 2 projects for today's Back to School Hop
 
My first project is a Memory School Book
 
I used Several files from Kadoodle Bug Designs for this project.
Love to Read
A Raggedy School Year
Artistic Owls
Time for School
Back to School Bears
There is something different from each file. Not neccesarily the whole file. 







 
 
My Second Project is from
 
For this project I created a Altered Cover for a Composition Notebook
I used Wormy Apple
This is a Freebie file from Too Cute by Jessica
It is still available but make sure you grab it now. All Freebie's are only up for a little while :)
 
 
Don't forget Kadoodle Bug Designs and Too Cute By Jessica's Facebook Fan Page Back to School Hop is Today and Tomorrow


2 comments: