CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, June 1, 2013

Good Evening Everyone!! I'm so excited I have my first 2 followers ;) Thank You for Being a Follower of my blog. :)

I haven't been scrapping much the last few days because I was bit by yellow flies and they have become swollen and infected. One bit was on my right hand (which I'm right handed) and the other was on my left ankle. Let me tell ya they hurt like some fierce. So hopefully in the next few days I can get back into the swing of things. But I have done a few things...took me longer than I wanted but I did ;)

Here is This Weeks Father's Day Card Challenge from Kadoodle Bug Designs


Here is A Weekend Challenge from Little Scraps of Heaven Designs
 
I applied for A DT CALL for a Design Team .....KEEPING MY FINGERS CROSSED :) Hope to Hear Soon!!


No comments:

Post a Comment