CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, May 25, 2013

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE!! I hope everyone has a FUN AND SAFE Memorial Day WEEKEND!! I have had so much fun working on some projects for a couple of  Scrapbooking Groups I'm trying to get into. I really hope to hear soon!! Wish me Luck!! :)

Below is a 12 x 12 Layout I finished the other day!! I'm hoping to be able to spend some quality time in my scrap room this weekend..Working on some paper piecings as well!!


Ya'll Have a Great Weekend!!
and Thanks for Stopping By My Blog!!

                                                            Memories of You
                                                           paper piecing pattern by
                                                                         LSHD

 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment