CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, April 28, 2013

Hi Everyone!! Finally getting a chance to update this blog!! Hope everyone is having a Great Weekend!

I have changed a few things on my website at www.scrapncreationsbymelissa.com

First I have Lowered my Prices, Most of my paper piecings are now only $3.00 each. I have also Lowered my shipping prices to $1.95 for up to 30 paper piecings. :o)

I am adding two new categories as well, Cards, Premade Scrapbook Pages and Premade 6x6 Scrapbooks. I will be adding more to these categories over the next few weeks.

If You don't see a Premade Scrapbook Page or a Premade 6x6 Scrapbook Album please just email me I will be more than Happy to make them for you.

Pricing on my Albums will be $20.00 and up

Pricing on my Premade Scrapbook Pages will be $5.00 and up

All you will have to do is adhere your photos and write your Journaling.

My Cards will be $2.00 and up.

Thanks for coming by my blog Please make sure you check out my website!!
Come LIKE my page on Facebook as well.

www.facebook.com/scrapncreationsbymelissa

No comments:

Post a Comment